As an instructor, you must always approve a learner’s request to share their screen with the entire class. You can approve these requests by selecting "Approve screen share" when the learner appears at the top of your screen.
1. When a learner shares their screen, their video feed will immediately appear at the top of the screen on the podium.
2. Click the three dots in the middle of the learner’s video feed.
3. Select Approve screen share from the menu to immediately approve the screen share request.
4. You can reject the request by selecting Lower hand, or simply not selecting Approve screen share.
Note: You do not need to approve when learners share their screens with their tablemates.
Approve screen share request in Moderated Mode
In Moderated Mode, you can approve these requests by first approving the learner’s hand raise, and then approving the screen share.
1. First, approve the learner’s hand raise by clicking the Queue drop-down list.
2. Then, select the green check to approve the hand raise.
3. Once, the learner’s video feed appears on the podium, select Approve screen share from the menu to approve the request.