If you are a learner or a guest speaker giving a presentation in an Engageli classroom, follow the steps below to set up your PowerPoint presentation so you share only what you want and still have a view of the Class Gallery and classroom controls.
1. Open your PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click the Slide Show tab.
3. Click Set Up Slide Show.
4. Select the 2nd option to change from the default to Browsed by an individual (window).
5. Click Play from Start or Play from Current Slide to expand the presentation in its own window that you can resize and move around the screen.
6. Click the More Actions (three dots) menu at the bottom of the screen.
7. Click Share screen with class.
8. Click Window to ensure that you share only your presentation window and not your entire screen.
9. Select your presentation.
10. Click the Share button.
11. Resize the presentation view while waiting for the instructor to approve your screen share.
12. In My View, switch back to the Class Gallery to have a view of the rest of the class.