There are two ways you can mute your audio to turn off your microphone during class.
1. Find the microphone icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Hover over the icon to see Turn Microphone Off.
3. Click the icon to mute your audio.
Note: The icon turns red when you are muted.
4. When you want to unmute your audio, hover over the red microphone icon.
5. Click the icon to turn on your microphone.
1. Click the gear icon to change your Microphone or other settings as needed.
2. Click the Save button.
Pro Tip! The same instructions apply when you want to turn your camera/video on or off. Click the video icon next to the microphone icon.