Instructors can use Engageli’s interactive class-wide whiteboard to collaborate directly with their learners, illustrate key points, write math problems, create diagrams, and share discussion topics.
To enable the class-wide whiteboard:
1. Click the Present button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Whiteboard under Classroom activities.
3. A whiteboard appears on the screen for the instructor and each learner.
To stop/remove whiteboards:
1. Click the Present button.
2. Click STOP under Whiteboard.
3. The whiteboard will be removed from the screen.
If you stop the class-wide whiteboard and then start it again later in the class session, everyone will still see their previous work. Whiteboards are not saved across different class sessions.
Pro Tip! Remind learners to download a screenshot of the whiteboard for reference after class.
For table activities, you can enable table whiteboards for small group collaboration and activities.
Click here to learn how to use the features of the Engageli whiteboard.
Need more help? Contact Support.