Here are some tips for setting up your Keynote presentation when teaching on Engageli using a browser so you share only what you want and still have a view of the Class Gallery, Chat, Q&A, and the classroom controls.
Adjust Your Keynote Settings - First set up your slides before you share your screen on Engageli. The default presentation setting in Keynote is for full-screen mode, so change the setting to avoid this and share your slides in a resizable window.
1. Open your Keynote presentation.
2. Click the drop-down menu, Play, at the top of the screen.
3. Select "In Window."
4. Click the Play button at the top of your presentation to open your slides in a full-screen window.
Share Your Presentation Window - When you’re ready to present, you’ll have the option to share your screen, a window, or a Chrome tab.
1. Click the Screen Screen with Class button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click Window.
3. Select your presentation.
4. Click the Share button.
Organize your Presentation Window and Classroom Views - You can move the resizable presentation window and the small screen share preview window around the screen to organize your views and still access classroom controls.
1. Move your presentation window to an area of the screen where you can still see your learners in the gallery, the instructor controls at the bottom, and the Chat or Q&A.
2. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard or mouse to navigate your presentation. You will be able to see reactions from your learners (i.e., thumbs up/down) as well as monitor the Chat.
Need more help? Contact Support.