If you are a learner or a guest speaker giving a presentation in an Engageli classroom, follow the steps below to set up your Keynote presentation so you share only what you want and still have a view of the Class Gallery and the classroom controls.
1. Open your Keynote presentation.
2. Click the drop-down menu, Play, at the top of the screen.
3. Select "In Window."
4. Click the Play button at the top of your presentation to open your slides in a full-screen window.
6. Click the More Actions (three dots) menu at the bottom of the screen.
7. Click Share screen with class.
8. Click Window.
9. Select your presentation.
10. Click the Share button.
11. Resize the presentation window while waiting for the instructor to approve your screen share.
12. Under My View at the bottom of the screen, switch back to the Class Gallery to see the class during your presentation.