If you are a learner or a guest speaker giving a presentation in an Engageli classroom, follow the steps below to set up your Google Slides presentation so you share only what you want and still have a view of the Class Gallery and the classroom controls.
1. Open your Google Slides presentation.
2. Click the down arrow next to Slideshow in the upper right corner.
3. Click Presenter View.
4. After the presentation expands within the browser window, you can minimize or close the presenter view screen if you don’t have notes and aren’t using the audience tools.
6. Click the More Actions (three dots) menu at the bottom of the screen.
7. Click Share screen with class.
8. Click Chrome Tab.
9. Select your presentation.
10. Click the Share button.
11. Your display will shift to your presentation. Click the View tab: button at the top of the screen or select the tab with the red dot to go back to your Engageli classroom.
12. You can use the Google Slides Preview View screen to present your slides and view any speaker notes and the timer. Only your slides will be visible to the class.
13. Under My View at the bottom of the screen, switch back to the Class Gallery to view the rest of the class during your presentation.
Need more help? Contact Support.