The overlay gallery allows you to see your learners while viewing a presentation, poll, screen share, or video clip on the main screen.
1. Select the Open Overlay Gallery button at the top of the Class Gallery.
2. When you share your screen, there is an “Open Overlay Gallery” button in the middle of the main window.
3. There’s also a notification at the top of the screen.
4. From other views, open the More Actions (three dots) menu and then select Show overlay gallery.
4. However you choose to open the overlay gallery, it opens in a resizable window that can be moved around the screen.
You can use the overlay gallery when you:
- Share a screen
- Show a video clip
- Enable whiteboards
- Distribute shared documents
- Visit tables
- Share a PDF
- Are viewing a learner’s screen share
Need more help? Contact Support.