Create a Sub-room Set
1. Go to the Admin Portal.
2. Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
3. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
4. Select Sub-rooms from the menu on the left.
5. Click the plus sign (+) button in the top right corner to create a set of sub-classrooms.
6. Then, select Active to make the set available in the classroom.
Note: At this time, you can create only one set of sub-room.
Add Sub-rooms to Your Set
1. Click the down arrow to the right of your sub-room set to expand the menu.
2. Click Add First Sub-Room.
3. Enter the name of the sub-room.
4. Enter the number of tables you want available in the room. (You can have up to 20 tables in a sub-classroom, and each sub-room can have its own number of tables.)
5. Click Add.
Manage Sub-ClassRoom Sets - In order to enable sub-rooms in your live class, you have to make sure the set is marked as Active in the Admin Portal.
1. You can simply select or unselect the radio button below the label “Active.”
2. You can also activate or deactivate the set of sub-classrooms by clicking the check box to the right of the name.
3. Then, click the edit icon.
4. Select or deselect “Active.”
5. Click Save.
Need more help? Contact Support.