If you are a TA promoted to the instructor role in an Engageli sub-room, you have all the instructor features and controls at your fingertips!
As an instructor, you can:
- Control classroom audio settings.
- Initiate polls and quizzes.
- Host panel discussions.
- Play YouTube video clips.
- Direct learners to view different screens.
- Randomize learners into specific table arrangements.
- Distribute documents to tables.
- Set a timer.
- Enable class-wide whiteboards.
- Enable table whiteboards.
- Use the PDF Live Share to share presentations and documents.
Note: The class recording can only be controlled from the main room.
To elevate yourself from TA to an instructor within a sub-room, click the More Actions (three dots) menu, and then select Instructor Role. You can move to other sub-rooms as an instructor, but you'll have to switch your role back to TA to move back to the Main room.
To learn about the Engageli features for instructors, visit the Educators section of the Help Center.
Need more help? Contact Support.