You can find guest links in your classroom settings and in the Admin Portal.
Instructions for classroom settings
1. Click the More Actions (three dots) menu in the bottom left of the screen.
2. Select Get class invite link.
3. Copy the link you want to send. You can copy links for the following access:
- Authenticated access - This is for learners who are listed on the roster.
- Guest access - This is for learners who are not listed on the roster.
Note: If you have guest links disabled in the Admin Portal, you will only see links for authenticated access.
Instructions for Admin Portal
1. Go to the Admin Portal.
2. Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
3. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
4. Click Details.
5. Under the General tab, you will find “Copy a guest link for this class”
6. Select a guest link for a learner or a co-instructor. Guest TAs can log in with the co-instructor guest link.
(Reminder, you must use the Engageli instructor application if you teach with a co-instructor who will log in through a browser.)
If, for any reason, you wish to disable the guest link that you sent out, click the Disable Guests button.
Note: Guest links are automatically enabled whenever a classroom is created and are automatically extended if the classroom is active. Otherwise, guest links expire after 1 year.
Need more help? Contact Support.