You can easily download your class recording in two ways: either directly from the email sent after class or from the Admin Portal.
From the post-session email:
1. Click the link to the MP4 file of the class recording.
2. When the recording opens in a new tab or window, click the three dots menu in the bottom right corner.
3. Click Download.
4. Or, simply right-click to save the video.
From the Admin Portal:
1. Go to the Admin Portal.
2. Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
3. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
4. Click Recordings and you will see a list of all your class recordings.
5. Select Link to file to open an MP4 file of the recording in a new tab.
6. Right-click to save the video or click the three dots menu in the bottom right corner of the video.
7. Click Download.
Reminder: You can also share the Link to Class so your learners can watch class recordings in an Engageli Playback Room. In addition to watching the recordings, learners can also participate in polls, ask and answer questions in the Q&A, take notes, and - if in a group - chat, talk, and collaborate with others.
Note: Before sharing recordings with the class, please check the FERPA guidelines at your institution. Playback Rooms can be accessed through the same class link that authenticates learners to enter the live session. The MP4 file of the recording can be downloaded by anyone if they have the link and can be shared externally.
Need more help? Contact Support.