1. Select the Tables tab at the top of the screen.
2. Hover over the table you want to join.
3. Click JOIN.
4. Click the Present button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Under Table activities, select Table Screen Share.
6. Choose either Entire Screen, Window, or Browser Tab.
7. Click Share.
There are 3 ways to stop sharing your screen with the table:
1. Click the Stop sharing button at the top of the screen if you're sharing a browser tab.
2. Click the Stop table/class share button in the middle of the My Screen Preview window.
3. Click the Present button, and then STOP.
Note: At this time, this feature is available only when teaching on Engageli via a browser. Class-wide screen sharing and table-level screen sharing cannot be used at the same time. However, you can use the PDF Live Share to share a document or presentation with the full class while screen sharing with an individual table.
Need more help? Contact Support.