You can easily join a learner’s table to provide individual support or instruction.
If you are teaching on the browser, you can join a learner’s tables in two ways.
1. In the Class Gallery, hover over the learner’s video feed.
2. Click the three dots menu.
3. Select Join learner’s table.
4. Under My View, click Tables.
5. Find the learner’s table. You can use the search bar if needed.
6. Hover over the table and click JOIN.
If you’re teaching on the instructor application, you can join a learner’s table from the Tables view.
1. Go to Tables.
2. Find the learner’s table.
3. Hover over the table and click JOIN.
Note: You can also observe a learner’s table unobtrusively.
Need more help? Contact Support.