Learners have the ability to take notes directly in Engageli during class. The Notes are private, downloadable for future reference, and persist, so you will see them each time you log into an Engageli classroom.
1. To take notes, select the Open Notes icon in the bottom toolbar. The Notes will open in a tab on the right side of the screen.
2. Type in the Start typing field, and then either hit return or enter on your keyboard or click the send icon to add your note. You can add clickable links to your notes.
3. Click the camera icon to take a screenshot of a shared screen or presentation. Note: You are not able to take screenshots of the class gallery view to protect the privacy of all class participants.
4. Hit Click to annotate to highlight, add text, or other notations to the screenshot.
5. Click Save & Close to save your annotations.
6. Click the download icon to export your notes as a .docx file.
A timestamp is displayed next to each note taken so you can easily find your place if watching back recordings later.
You can delete entries by clicking the trash bin icon to the right of the notes.
Your notes persist across class sessions and also you will see your notes when you review class recordings in the Playback room.
Need more help? Contact Support.