Table reservations ensure that a learner can keep their spot at a table should they lose their internet connection and get logged out of the classroom. When the learner re-joins the classroom, they will automatically be placed at the same table as before. Because of having an assigned seat at the table, a table of seven present learners and three reserved is considered full.
You may want to remove reservations to free up space at certain tables or create random table groups without including reservations in the count.
In the Tables view, you can see all reservations represented by a dotted line around a learner’s profile.
1. Go to the TABLES view.
2. Select Remove All Reservations from the Action drop-down menu.
3. You can remove an individual reservation by clicking on the learner's icon at the table and then removing it.
1. Under My View, select Tables.
2. Click the Seating arrangement drop-down menu.
3. Click Remove All Reservations.
Note: Individual reservations will be automatically removed after 5 minutes of inactivity.