Instructions will differ slightly between Engageli 3.0 and Engageli 2.1. Select the tab below for your version of Engageli.
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Details.
- Click the Scheduler tab.
- Add a name for your class.
- Select the day(s) for your class.
- Enter the Start date, End date, Start time, and End time.
- Add a description.
- Click +Create Event.
If your class runs at different times throughout the week, add all the time blocks.
Note: This information can be added before or after class.
After you schedule the class, you can email a calendar invite to yourself and your learners.
- Select either "staff only" or "all participants" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Send event invitation to".
1. Sign in to your Engageli account at portal.engageli.com/partner where “partner” is the name of your institution.
2. After logging in, click the three dots menu to the right of the classroom name.
3. Select Portal Access. This will take you to the Admin Portal where you can configure your classroom, adjust settings, and view class data.
4. Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
5. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
Note: If you’re using a Learning Management System (LMS) such as Canvas, Blackboard, or Moodle, visit your class page, and click the Engageli Admin Portal link. If you have trouble accessing the Admin Portal, contact Engageli Support.
Need more help? Contact Support.