This article includes:
How to Access Engageli’s Raise Hand Analytics
Follow these instructions to access Engageli’s Raise Hand Analytics in the Admin Portal:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Analytics.
- Select Raise Hand.
- Toggle between Chart and ListView to view the data.
- Select Export Chart CSV or Export CSV to download the data.
Engageli 3.0In Engageli 3.0, you can filter the Raise Hand analytics by date range.
Click here to learn more about Engageli 3.0.
Raise Hand Analytics Overview
Raise Hand Analytics displays the total number of raised hands per class (chart view) and per individual learner or TA (list view). You can filter to include staff and guests in the data.
- Raise Hand - Participant clicks the hand raise button on-screen and then moves to the podium
- Podium Time - Amount of time the users who raised their hands spend on the podium, not including speaking time
- Raise Hand Count - Total number of individual hand raises during a specific class session
- Date/Time - Month, day, and start time of the scheduled class session
- Time in Class - Class duration broken down into 5-minute intervals
Chart View - Engageli 3.0 and Engageli 2.1 will differ slightly in appearance and certain features. Select the tab below for your version of Engageli.
Click an individual bar on the chart to drill down to view the Raise Hand count for the selected class.
The List View displays a table showing the number of hands raised and time spent on the podium for each registered participant.
- Scheduled class date and time [Month, Day - Start Time]
- Email address - Email address listed on the roster
- Raise Hand - Number of raised hands for the participant
- Podium Time - Total amount of podium time for the participant, not including speaking time
Need more help? Contact Support.