This article includes:
How to Access Engageli’s Chat Analytics
Follow these instructions to access Engageli’s Chat Analytics in the Admin Portal:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Classes (Class Management in v3.0) on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Analytics.
- Select Chat.
- Toggle between Chart and List View to see the data.
- Select Export Chart CSV or Export CSV to download the data.
Chat Analytics Overview
Chat Analytics displays the number of chat messages sent per class (chart view) and per individual participant (list view). You can filter to include messages sent by staff or guests.
- Total messages - Total number of chat messages sent during a class session
- Private Messages - Number of messages sent from one participant to another
- Everyone Messages - Number of messages sent by participants to the “Everyone” channel
- Table Messages - Total number of messages sent by participants to their tablemates
- Staff Messages - Total number of messages sent by participants to the “Staff” channel
Click an individual bar on the chart to drill down to view the Chat messages for the selected class.
The List View displays a table showing the number and type of chat messages sent by each registered participant.
- Email address - Email address listed on the roster
- Private - Number of messages sent by the participant to another individual participant
- Everyone - Number of messages sent by the participant to the “Everyone” channel
- Staff - Number of messages sent by the participant to the “Staff” channel
- Table - Total number of messages sent by the participant to their tablemates
- Total - Total number of messages sent by the participant
Need more help? Contact Support.