This article includes:
How to Access Engageli’s Poll Analytics
Follow these instructions to access Engageli’s Poll Analytics in the Admin Portal:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Analytics.
- Select Poll.
- Toggle between Chart and List View to see the data.
- Select Export Chart CSV or Export CSV to download the data.
Engageli 3.0In Engageli 3.0, you can filter the Poll analytics by date range.
Click here to learn more about Engageli 3.0.
Poll Analytics Overview
Poll Analytics displays poll participation, by specific poll and by the individual user. You can filter to include TAs and guests.
- Poll Participant % - Percentage of participants who answered the poll based on the total number of participants who viewed the poll
- Poll [Number] - Poll (single choice, multiple-choice, or word cloud) activated during the class, even if no responses were submitted
Chart View - Engageli 3.0 and Engageli 2.1 will differ slightly in appearance and certain features. Select the tab below for your version of Engageli.
The List View displays poll participation by class for each registered participant.
- Email address - Email address listed on the roster
- Scheduled session date and time [Month, Day - Start Time]
- Percentage of polls answered by the participant during that session
- Average - Average percentage of polls answered by the participant across all the class sessions
Click here to learn how to view individual poll responses by participants.
Need more help? Contact Support.