This article includes:
How to Access Engageli’s Speak Time Analytics
Follow these instructions to access Engageli’s Speak Time Analytics in the Admin Portal:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Analytics.
- Select Speak Time.
- Toggle between Chart and List View to see the data.
- Select Export Chart CSV or Export CSV to download the data.
Engageli 3.0In Engageli 3.0, you can filter the Speak Time analytics by date range.
Click here to learn more about Engageli 3.0.
Speak Time Analytics Overview
Speak Time Analytics displays speaking time per participant, per class. Data includes speak time when addressing the entire classroom (Room Mode), tables (Table Mode) as well as on the podium and panels. You can filter include the speak time for staff and guests.
- Speaking Time - Total amount of speaking time in a class session
- Podium - Total amount of speaking time from users on the podium in a class session
- Discussion - Total amount of speaking time from users during Room Mode in a class session
- Panel - Total amount of speaking time from users on a panel in a class session
- Table - Total amount of speaking time from users during Table Mode in a class session
Chart View - Engageli 2.1 and Engageli 3.0 will differ slightly in appearance and certain features. Select the tab below for your version of Engageli.
Click an individual bar on the chart to drill down to view the Speak Time count for the selected class.
The List View displays a table showing the amount of speak time for each registered participant.
- Email address - Email address listed on the roster
- Discussion (Room Mode)
- Table (Table Mode)
Need more help? Contact Support.