This article includes:
How to Access Grades in the Engageli Admin Portal
Follow these instructions to access Grades in the Admin Portal:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Classes (Class Management in v3.0) on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Analytics.
- Select Grades.
- Select the download button in the top right to download the data.
Instructors can grade participants on the podium during presentations, debates, or oral assessments. Grades can be given to any participant logged in as a learner or TA.
- Scale - A, B, C, D, F
- If a participant receives multiple grades within a session, the average is calculated (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, F=1), and rounded down for the final grade.
- Staff - Authenticated TAs
- Guests - Participants who logged with guest links
Note: The average grade is displayed on the screen, and individual grades are displayed in the downloaded CSV file.
Need more help? Contact Support.