You can download data about your class session in the Engageli Admin Portal.
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Analytics.
- Select the type of data you want to download (Raise Hand, Chat, Speak Time, Attendance, etc.).
- In the top right corner, click Export Chart CSV to export the data included in the chart view.
- Click Go To List View, and then click Export CSV to export the data included in the list view.
- Check your downloads folder for the .csv file.
Click here for more information about Engageli’s data and classroom analytics.
Need more help? Contact Support.