The files stored in your classroom’s Content Management folder are private by default. To share them with other instructors or add them to other classrooms you might have, you can set your classroom folder visibility to Public or share with select classrooms only.
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Select Content Management.
- Find your classroom folder in the Folder Name column or use the search field.
- Click Private in the Visibility column for your folder.
- Click Share.
- Select Private, Public, or choose specific classes.
- Click Submit.
- Once you've shared a folder with another class you can add individual items from the shared folder to the new class. For more information, see this article.
Note: Administrators and instructors can see the contents of all the folders in Content Manager. The contents of folders set as Private can be viewed but not shared or copied to other folders.
Need more help? Contact Support.