An Engageli classroom opens with 5 tables, each with 10 seats, by default. As the tables fill with learners, more tables are added automatically. However, you can manually add tables 5 at a time with no more than 40 recommended. You can also remove tables 5 at a time as needed.
Click a tab for instructions on how to delete tables when teaching on a browser or using the instructor application.
1. Select the Tables tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click the minus sign (-) to remove 5 tables.
3. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the tables.
1. Navigate to the Tables view, and select the Actions menu.
2. Click Remove Last 5 Tables.3. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the tables.
Note: Deleting tables will delete any associate table activities and learners at those tables will be redirected to choose a place at another table.
Note: This feature is available only on Engageli 3.0.
Click here to learn more about the different versions of Engageli. Contact your Engageli Partner Success Manager or email@example.com for information about upgrading to Engageli 3.0.
Need more help? Contact Support.