This article provides instructions for adding Engageli Browser-Based Classroom Access links to your D2L brightspace class for learner classroom access, instructor classroom access, and instructor admin portal access.
- Go to your class page in D2L Brightspace.
- Click the Content tab.
- On the left side, click Add a module, enter in a name and press enter.
- If the created module says Hidden under it, click on the Hidden radio button on the right side to ensure it’s visible for learners.
- Click Existing Acitivies
- Select Engageli Deep Linking from the drop down menu. This option is named by your D2L administrator, and if you don’t see the exact name listed here please reach out to them for confirmation.
- Select Engageli Browser-Based Classroom Access.
- Select Create Engageli links that match LMS course names to create a new Engageli classroom.
- If you’re linking to an already existing classroom you can select Link to an Engageli class and select the class in the drop down menu.
- Click Submit and D2L will create the link everyone can use to access their Engageli classroom.
- Users will be able to click the created link to access their Engageli class without having to log in.
For more information on additional D2L Brightspace modules, please see the links below.