This article will show you how to share a PowerPoint presentation in Engageli, use the Presenter View, and see your presentation notes.
Click here for instructions if you are using a Mac.
- Make sure you are logged into your Engageli classroom.
- Open your PowerPoint Presentation.
- Click the Slide Show tab.
- Check "Use Presenter View". (Use you can also select this under Set Up Slide Show.)
- Click the SlideShow icon on the bottom right to start the slide show.
- Your slide show will open up in full screen on your single monitor.
- Hover near the bottom left of the screen and then click the three dots menu.
- Select Show Presenter View.
- The Presenter View opens in a separate window.
- You can minimize the Presenter View window so you can use it after you share the presentation.
- To get back to your Engageli classroom, hold down the Window key and then click the tab key.
- You will see all the windows you have open. Select the browser window with the Engageli classroom open.
- Once back in the Engageli classroom, to share your screen, click the Present button at the bottom of the screen.
Under Classroom activities, click Screen Share.
- Select the PowerPoint slide show. Once highlighted, the Share button will become enabled.
- Click Share.
- Your display will shift to your presentation.
- Repeat step 11 [Window key + tab] to get back to the Engageli classroom.
- Select the Presenter View window from your bottom tool bar.
- You can resize and position the Presenter View window onto of your Engageli classroom.
Note: Remember to hold down the Window key and then press the Tab key when you want to change windows or views.
- How to Share Your Screen as an Instructor
- Screen Sharing Quick Overview
- How to use the Overlay Gallery
Need more help? Contact Support.