This guide provides a central location for Engageli Administrators to quickly find answers to frequently asked questions and steps to troubleshoot common issues.
Engageli Learning Hub
The Engageli Learning Hub is a self-guided onboarding resource to help instructors fully utilize Engageli’s powerful teaching and learning capabilities. It offers a growing list of resources, articles, and short videos. We recommend all new instructors bookmark this resource to learn how to best use our platform. The Engageli Learning Hub can be accessed here.
Our support team is available 24x7x365.
Viewing Support Tickets Submitted to Engageli
You can view all tickets submitted by your organization in the Engageli Help Center, including the status, submitter, full transcript, and last activity.
This section contains answers to the most common questions about Engageli's features. If you have any additional questions not listed here, visit the FAQ section.
Instructor and Learner
- Instructor interactive guide
- How can I download recordings?
- How can I check attendance?
- How can I manually create an Engageli classroom?
- What’s the difference between the “Link to file” and “Link to class” options in the Recordings section of our portal?
Admins and Instructors
Canvas deep linking
- How do I add an Engageli classroom or portal link to a Canvas course (deep linking)?
- How do I add multiple Engageli classroom links to a single Canvas course (deep linking)?
Moodle deep linking
- How do I add an Engageli classroom or portal link to a Moodle course (deep linking)?
- How do I add multiple Engageli classroom links to a single Moodle course (deep linking)?
Resolutions for Common Issues
If you have any additional issues not listed here, visit the Troubleshooting section or contact our support team for assistance.
- Unable to log in to the classroom
- Audio/video issues (Mac)
- Audio/video issues (Windows)
- Chrome screen share issues (Mac)
Need more help? Contact Support.